Dirt bike Insurance
We provide dirt bike insurance for all bike types, including enduro, race bikes, quads and trikes. We also provide motorbike, scooter and car insurance.
We comprehensively cover your dirt bike and accessories anywhere in Australia while the bike is in transit. There is however no cover for your bike while you are riding.
Why Choose Famous for your Dirt bike Insurance?
We’re famous for choice:
- Choice of repairer
- Market value
- Choice of online or telephone interaction
Plus, our Dirt bike Insurance has many additional key features and benefits:
- Save up to $50 when you buy online
- Fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake and flood
- Collision, impact, overturning or jack-knifing of a vehicle transporting your dirt bike
- Theft from a locked vehicle transporting your dirt bike while your dirt bike was locked to or in the carrying vehicle and following forcible and violent entry into the locked vehicle or carrying compartment
- Theft from a securely locked and enclosed building following forcible and violent entry
- Theft of the vehicle which was transporting your dirt bike
- Malicious damage whilst kept in a securely locked and enclosed building
- No age restrictions – cover is available to all riders of legal driving age
- Outstanding service in the event of a claim
- Conditions and Exclusions apply. Please see your Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording for full details of cover provided.
Just 3 simple steps to getting a bike insurance quote:
Complete our online quote, or just call Famous Insurance on 1300 FAMOUS (1300 32 66 87) for an instant quote
Read the Duty of Disclosure and confirm that you’ve read and understood it
Pay online for your policy or save the quote and call us on 1300 FAMOUS (1300 32 66 87)
For Policies incepting on or after 1st October 2017 this insurance is underwritten by RACQ insurance Limited ABN 50 009 704 152 AFSL 233082
For policies incepting on or after 1 October 2015 this insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE (ARBN 127 740 532, ABN 18 964 580 576, AFSL 318603) trading as Great Lakes Australia (‘Great Lakes Australia’). Great Lakes Australia is authorised by APRA to carry on insurance business in Australia. Great Lakes Australia is a branch office of Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales and a wholly owned subsidiary of Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (‘Munich Re’), part of Munich Re (Group).
A Product Disclosure Statement can be obtained by downloading it from this website or by calling 1300 326 687 and it should be considered when deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, this product.
For policies incepting after 1 October 2017
For policies incepting prior to 1 October 2017