We provide comprehensive motorbike insurance cover for owner across Australia for all types of motorbikes – sports, cruisers, tourers, nakeds and trikes. We also provide scooter, dirt bike AND car insurance.
Why Choose Famous for your Motorbike Insurance?
We’re famous for choice:
- Choice of repairer
- Choice of agreed or market value
- Choice of annual or monthly Premiums
We also offer:
- Replacement for locks and keys – Up to $2,000
- Cover for your motorbike while being ridden at a training course provided it is approved by us in writing
- Automatic cover if you buy a new replacement motorcycle for 14 days (up to $30,000) if you let us know within 14 days of receiving it
- Up to $1,000, or market value, whichever is the lesser, for a trailer attached to your motorcycle
- Outstanding service in the event of a claim
- Conditions and Exclusions apply. Please see your Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording for full details of cover provided.
Plus, our Motorbike insurance has many additional key features and benefits:
- 15% premium discount for over 40’s riders
- Bike replacement for a total loss within 2 years of first registration if you are the first registered owner. Conditions apply.
- Save up to $50 when you buy online
- Riding gear cover at your option
- Emergency accommodation
Just 3 simple steps to getting a bike insurance quote:
Complete our online quote, or just call Famous Insurance on 1300 FAMOUS (1300 32 66 87) for an instant quote
Read the Duty of Disclosure and confirm that you’ve read and understood it
Pay online for your policy or save the quote and call us on 1300 FAMOUS (1300 32 66 87)
For Policies incepting on or after 1st October 2017 this insurance is underwritten by RACQ insurance Limited ABN 50 009 704 152 AFSL 233082
For policies incepting on or after 1 October 2015 this insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE (ARBN 127 740 532, ABN 18 964 580 576, AFSL 318603) trading as Great Lakes Australia (‘Great Lakes Australia’). Great Lakes Australia is authorised by APRA to carry on insurance business in Australia. Great Lakes Australia is a branch office of Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales and a wholly owned subsidiary of Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (‘Munich Re’), part of Munich Re (Group).
A Product Disclosure Statement can be obtained by downloading it from this website or by calling 1300 326 687 and it should be considered when deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, this product.
For policies incepting on or after 1 October 2017
For policies incepting prior to 1 October 2017